Middle Georgia printing company is looking for Saddle Stitcher/Bindery Operators. Responsibilities include the operation and routine maintenance of binding machines. A qualified applicant should be able to complete job orders and meet all quality standards after 90 days of training on the machine. Machine operation and mechanical knowledge is essential. This position is open for 3 shifts. shift will be negotiated at hire.
Employees at this level must have a high school diploma or advanced technical school training.
3 years of successful employment in a production environment.
Skills and Abilities
- You should have the ability to read and interpret work instructions, safety guidelines, job instructions and other work related material
- You must be able to communicate with other manufacturing and warehouse employees verbally and via computer, entering basic data into system including time sheet information
- You should have the ability to perform basic math in set ups
- A strong mechanical aptitude
- Familiarity with manufacturing environment, operation of moving equipment
- You should be able to follow written and verbal instructions
- You should work safely to prevent on-the-job injuries
- You should be familiar with small tool adjustments, use of lift equipment
This job is located in Macon, GA. Company will help with relocation costs for the right candidate.
*Panaprint is a Drug Free Workplace. You will be required to pass a pre-employment Drug Screen.
Pay: $16.00 - $22.00 per hour
PLEASE ADD JOB TITLE TO SUBJECT LINE OF EMAIL